Term and Conditions of Booking for Higher Biddacott Farm
We do hope you enjoy your stay with us and keep coming back as others do!
Please read the following, if there is something you then need to discuss with us please do so and
we will do our best to be flexible.
The client agrees:
- In the event of a cancellation within eight days of arrival, full payment will be required unless meanwhile another person books the room. When taking a booking, we will take for security a credit card number and details.Without these details your booking is not complete and may
not be honoured. In line with the new GDPR regulations any sensitive informations kept for 1 week after your stay with us and then credit card details are destroyed. We never pass information to third parties.
- Bookings commence at arrival time of 4pm. on the day of arrival, terminating at 11am on the day of departure.
- No persons in excess of the number agreed at the time of booking are to occupy the room. Breach of this rule will terminate the contract without recompense to the client.
- We reserve the right to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct is detrimental the comfort of others. Please respect other guests and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- No pets are to be brought without prior arrangement.
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the reservations due to circumstances beyond our control, we will provide a full refund of monies paid. No further financial claims will be considered.
- No liability shall be accepted by us for loss, damage or theft of personal property belonging to guests, either in the property or in/to cars, bicycles or other vehicles left on the property. Nor shall liability be accepted by the owners for accident or injury to guests, either within the property or
- Please do inform us as soon as possible if you have a complaint with your accommodation or if you find that anything is faulty within the accommodation that needs our attention, so that we can assist and repair or make alternative arrangements. Due to the limited period of hire, it may not be possible to repair such items during the period of hire.
- We strongly recommend that you get your own travel insurance, we do not provide this. If you become unwell due to Covid – 19 or need to self isolate due to Covid – 19 before arrival the cost of the booking will be written off. However if you develop Covid – 19 while staying we ask that you return home immediately and the customer will be liable for the the part payment of their stay until the time of leaving.
- Wi -Fi is provided free of charge, however we cannot always guarantee a consistent service due to our rural location. Log -in details are in the rooms.
- No candles or naked flame are allowed other than those provided by the owner. A no smoking policy is held.
- Any left property will be returned following receipt of a pre – paid address label. Royal Mail and DHL supply a good service for this.
Please be aware we do have a farm trail for our guests to walk, but we are a working farm and children MUST be supervised at all times for their own safety and also this applies to the farmyard and parking areas.
I confirm that by booking accommodation at Higher Biddacott Farm I accept these termsand conditions